The Cambridge (Saturday 21st Aug) & Palmerston North (Sunday 22nd Aug) Organising Committee Seminars will be postponed to a later date due to the country moving to Level 4.
We will advise you of further plans as soon as we can.
Stay safe and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask Holly Aliprantis email@example.com or Marilyn Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
ESNZ Jumping Team
17 August 2021