The Equestrian Sports NZ board will hold an emergency meeting tonight to discuss the Covid-19 virus response and to provide guidance to the sport. Yesterday and today all disciplines will be consulted and a statement for all of the sport will be issued tonight. Some events have already elected to cancel and they are listed on this website,  you can find these on our dedicated Covid-19 page:

We understand this may be difficult for many and we hope you will support each other in these times of complete unknown. Please call us if you need further information.