Nominations are now open for the role of Rider’s Representative on the ESNZ Jumping Board. All nominees please send a CV to Marilyn Thompson: [email protected] by 5pm Sunday 1st March.
Purpose of Rider’s Representative:
- To achieve and contribute to the strategic aims of the ESNZ Jumping Board
- To ensure that Jumping members have an avenue to raise any issues or suggestions they may have in the running of the discipline
- Click here for the Rider’s Representative role description
Rider’s Representative Nomination and Voting Timeline 2020
Nominations for Rider’s Representatives open. To be publicised on the ESNZ website and on the ESNZ Jumping Facebook page.
Rider’s Representative Nominations close.
|5pm Sunday 1st March
Rider’s Representative nominees have the opportunity to speak at the Rider’s AGM held at HOY.
9th March – Horse of the Year Show, Hastings
Online voting for registered ESNZ members opens for a limited period from the Monday following HOY.
Online voting for registered ESNZ members closes.
Votes checked and published on the ESNZ website and on the ESNZ Jumping Facebook page.
Voting process for election of the Rider’s Representative
- Voting opens 9am Monday 16th March 2020
- Voting closes 5pm Tuesday 31st March 2020
- Voting will be done online only; no paper ballots will be accepted.
- Riders are restricted to one vote per person.
- To vote you must be a registered introductory or full members competing in jumping competitions this season. You will need your registration number.
- You will also need the name of an equine you have been actively competing on in jumping competitions this season.
- If you are a registered rider and you have only competed under the casual equine start system you will need the name of an event you have competed at so we can check eligibility. Each rider can only vote once and all votes will be checked.
- All results will be checked and will be published on the ESNZ website on Thursday 9th April 2020.
ESNZ Jumping Team
11 February 2020